This is a Statistical Weather expectation only
- The statistical weather shows a high of 22°C and a low of 12°C
- Average Relative Humidity around 43%.
- The average monthly amount of precipitation has been recorded at around 9 mm. Throughout the month you can expect to see rain or drizzle falling on 3 days of the month.
- We calculate sunshine hours per day using our past forecast data. For October expect the sun to shine for an average of 11 hours per day. This represents the average number of hours in the daytime that the sun is visible and not obscured by cloud e.g. the average number of hours the sun is actually out and shining. Note we calculate hours of sunshine per day using our past forecast data, not observation data, thus it is an estimate and not actual.
- The average daily wind speed in October has been around 16 km/h, that’s the equivalent to about 10 mph, or 9 knots.
The saying is “Nasafi is not for sissies!” be prepared for hot/cold/windy, calm days!